Order today for all of your events

PLACE YOUR ORDER by sending us an email at CakePopFusion@gmail.com or visiting our Etsy Shop. Custom orders are welcome!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Veritable Decorating Bonanza

I ran to Jo-Ann's today (yes, LOVE that shop!) to see if they had any short lollipop sticks and maybe grab another bag or two of candy melts (since they're on sale through Friday).  While there, Kat and I saw the Chocolate Pro Electric Chocolate Melter by Wilton.  At $29.99, it was out of our budget range and so just something over which to drool a little and then add to our Wish List.  When we got to the checkout, I asked the saleslady -- just on a whim -- if the melter might be on sale by any chance.  She said it might be and why don't we check.  So Kat ran back to get one and guess what....... it was on sale at 40% off........  40% OFF, I tell you!  So of course, we grabbed it.  It was all I could do to stop myself from getting TWO and then trying to figure out a way to maneuver the budget around so we could afford such a fanciful purchase.  Kat was my voice of reason (and sanity) like she is so many times, and looked at me like there was no way we were gonna indulge in two of something that was already a luxury buy.  So I contented myself with a single Wilton Chocolate Pro Electric Chocolate Melter (at 40% off!) and we went on our merry way.  And I texted our find to Deb in case she wants to get one, too.  'Cause I can't resist sharing such a great bargain!



Thank you, Jo-Ann's fabric and craft shop, for being so amazingly awesome and having a super sale on exactly the thing that we didn't think we could possibly afford to get.  You have made our cake pop dipping lives a hundred times easier.  :)

~ Pia

No comments:

Post a Comment