Order today for all of your events

PLACE YOUR ORDER by sending us an email at CakePopFusion@gmail.com or visiting our Etsy Shop. Custom orders are welcome!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shaped Pops


I dipped and decorated these Pops last night while Kat did her homework.  They're Strawberry Shortcake Overload dipped in Vanilla candy coating and then piped & sprinkled.  There will be more of these lovelies at the Bake Sale this weekend.  Probably more tulips than the "other" flower....  I think I like the tulips best 'cause I can actually tell what they are, ha ha!

We plan to make little open-top boxes and fill them with paper grass, add two Pops, and wrap them up for sale.  Photos to come once they're done!  Off to get crafting, now.  Only three days left, and I'll be busy ALL day and night tomorrow with my other job.  Let's get going!

~ Pia

No comments:

Post a Comment