Order today for all of your events

PLACE YOUR ORDER by sending us an email at CakePopFusion@gmail.com or visiting our Etsy Shop. Custom orders are welcome!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Superhero Birthday

Flying to the rescue!

Our Superhero cake pops are featured in the Simply Swanky blog!  Click the photo below to visit that page.  So many great ideas there!  Elizabeth is ultra creative -- visit her Etsy shop to see the variety of invitations, bag tags, and more that she has for all occasions and uses!

I don't know about you all, but I use themes for a lot more than just birthday parties.  Any event is theme-worthy, ha ha!  I am a youth minister and I do retreats with my teens every year.  I'm totally excited about this particular idea board because one of my go-to retreat themes is Called to Be Superheroes!  I am always on the lookout for great items and hero touches to add to that retreat, and I am definitely going to use some of the ideas that Elizabeth has so kindly shared here!


How much do you love the capes and the masks??  And those hero snacks are definitely on my list for the retreat Snack table!  Visit her blog to see these fun ideas close-up and find out how and where you can get them for your next party!

We're tickled that Elizabeth invited us to be part of her board and included our Superhero cake pops!  What an honor to be featured on a blog that's so well done and offers such awesome party ideas!

~ Pia




No comments:

Post a Comment