Order today for all of your events

PLACE YOUR ORDER by sending us an email at CakePopFusion@gmail.com or visiting our Etsy Shop. Custom orders are welcome!

Friday, July 15, 2011

C'mon, Season 2!


I am a HUGE H5O fan.  There.  I said it out loud.  Yes, I love the new Hawaii Five-O.  And not because of the cute guys that star in it.  Well, okay, not JUST because of those cute guys.... as long as I'm being completely honest.


I love H5O because it's a whole 45 minutes of pure enjoyment.  Beautiful beaches, beautiful people, excellent writing, engaging character portrayals, lots of action, family stories, mysteries to solve, what's not to love about this show?


Production for Season 2 began this week.  I'm trying to figure out when that means new episodes will be on Hulu.......  And how much longer must we wait to see them?  I have friends who don't watch TV.  Not even on the computer.  Just no TV at all.  They say that television is escapism.


I agree.  Done well, a television program provides a means of distraction from every day struggles.  It gives one a respite from pain, from exhaustion, from negative stress.  And H50 is escapism at its finest!  Bring it on!


Can anyone tell my why Grace Park is the only one without a protective vest, please?

In the meantime, I will indulge in some cake popping and rerun watching.  :)  How about you?  What's your favorite way to escape for a little while?

~ Pia

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love Hawaii 5-0! I'm so glad it made it to a 2nd season! Most of the shows I get into always get cancelled. And I love Hulu. Comes in handy when you miss an episode.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. my Wife's favorite show, she has such a crush on Dano... Something for you to watch for...

    The good guys always drive Chevys

    The Bad guys ALWAYS drive FORDS


    I love product placement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie -- Oh yes, I totally LOVE Hulu! In fact, it's the only TV source we have (unless you count DVD's).

    Dave -- No way.... I'm gonna keep an eye out for that! Thanks for the tip! :)

    ~ Pia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. timeless season 2

    ReplyDelete