Order today for all of your events

PLACE YOUR ORDER by sending us an email at CakePopFusion@gmail.com or visiting our Etsy Shop. Custom orders are welcome!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Creativity is the Key

I love making cake pops because each one is a mini canvas just filled with potential -- I seem to be a frustrated artist, I think.    The pops with sprinkles all over them are fun because I get to be sort of carefree and just put them everywhere.  Some sprinkle pops are more fun because they involve drizzling a bit of candy in strategic patterns and then adding sprinkles on top of that.  But the pop designs I really love are the ones where I get to be even more creative -- character pops like clowns and superheroes and cowboys, animal pops like turkeys and ladybugs and octopi, and other pops like roses and candy corns and teapots.  When it comes to making things, the more creative the better.  So......

When I saw this video I just knew I had to post it!  It's a recipe for Gluten Free Vanilla Cake, and it is totally creative.  Take a look and see what you think:


Wish I could be as creative and skilled with the camera as this video maker.  Maybe I'll give it a shot one day.  For now, I'm content to sit back, relax, and enjoy this creative baker's masterpiece.  :)

~ Pia

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Pia for doing a blogpost about my video :) that is sooo very kind

    I am so very chuffed

    hugs
    Betty Bake x
    http://www.bettybake.co.za

    ReplyDelete