Order today for all of your events

PLACE YOUR ORDER by sending us an email at CakePopFusion@gmail.com or visiting our Etsy Shop. Custom orders are welcome!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Eye Spy


So I was thinking that I really, really need to get on the ball and make a Halloween cake pop.  We made about three dozen clown pops yesterday (boy are those popular!) and ended up with one leftover pop that only had a nose attached.  I stared at it this morning, contemplating eating the yummy little thing, when it hit me: this could be the start of a fun little Halloween pop.  So I grabbed my trusty black candy and a brush and went to town.  Et voila!  A fun eyeball cake pop for Halloween!

Speaking of eyes.....  mine get a whole lot of exercise because I am an avid reader.  Like that neat little segue? I read pretty much everything I can get my hands on.  That includes telephone books and jar labels in a pinch.  So as an avid reader, I'm excited to share with you the following news:




You can get an Amazon Kindle for only $79.00!  What??  Oh, yes!!  Check it out by clicking HERE.

Happy Wednesday!

~ Pia


No comments:

Post a Comment