Order today for all of your events

PLACE YOUR ORDER by sending us an email at CakePopFusion@gmail.com or visiting our Etsy Shop. Custom orders are welcome!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Whoo-ee, What a Week!! :D

Happy Mother's Day, cake-pop style!
The last week and a half have been a blur!  Kat and I got called as emergency substitute nannies for the cutest little 11-month-old girl last week, meaning we rose at 5am and worked with her until 12:30, then went to class and work until late into the evening, cake-popped 'til we dropped, and finally got to bed around midnight.  Then we started again the next day.  :)  It was a productive week, with nannying and working and Kat's college classes and filling cake pop orders, so we definitely can't complain!  I also had a couple of big events at work on Friday night and Saturday afternoon-evening, and then the Mother's Day cake pop roses were due for delivery on Sunday morning.  Throw three more sizable pop orders in the mix and, well, when did we sleep?  Ha ha!  We ended up working literally all night on Saturday night to get the roses done, and then did the boxes the next morning. By Sunday afternoon I totally crashed!  Happy Mother's Day to me!  My poor kids didn't get to hang with Mom for Mother's Day since I slept right through it.  Oops!  This week, I've been playing catch-up with smaller orders and plugging away.  Sample boxes are next.  I think I'm almost there!

Here are more pics of the Mother's Day roses:





Gotta run!

~ Pia

No comments:

Post a Comment